Boolean scalar type represents
link GraphQL Schema definition
1 scalar Boolean
link Required by
- AttachmentStep Attachment type
- EvidenceEvidence Type
- ExpandedTestExpaded test issue type
- FolderSearchInputFolder Search input
- PreconditionPrecondition issue type
- PreconditionFolderSearchInputFolder Search input
- ProjectSettingsTestCoverageProject Test Coverage Settings type
- ProjectSettingsTestRunCustomFieldProject Test Run Custom Field Settings type
- ProjectSettingsTestStepFieldProject Test Step Field Settings type
- StatusStatus Type
- TestTest issue type
- TestStatusTypeTest Status Type
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name and description, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.